taken and the nightmare affair cover reveals/ARCs at ala!

even more gorgeous covers being revealed this week! this time it’s fellow YA author, friday the thirteener, and lucky 13 erin bowman‘s cover for taken, as well as fellow YA author and  lucky 13 mindee arnett‘s cover for the nightmare affair! what blows me away about both of these fantastic covers is the use of deep, saturated colours throughout the jacket. those art designers did an amazing job! taken will be published in april 2013 and the nightmare affair in march 2013!

also, it’s the american library association (ala) annual conference this weekend in anaheim, ca! it’s where librarians, educators, authors, and publishers all get together and talk books. crowds and booths and tables abound. what’s cool is there will be DUALED ARCs available! i’ve already begged some author and blogger friends to take a pic if they’re spotted!

speaking of ARCs, i should be getting my copies soon, but in the meantime, marketing at random house sent me a pic. you know, just to torture me! they look absolutely incredible and i’m going to cry when i finally hold one!

About these ads
Tagged , , , , , , , ,

16 thoughts on “taken and the nightmare affair cover reveals/ARCs at ala!

1. Linda C. says:

Gorgeous covers!

Lol, we do like to torture, don’t we? Let’s tell Chelsea to never go on vacation again!

2. Megan K. says:

Ohmygosh, look at all those pretty, pretty covers! I’m drooling all over the keyboard now. xP And DUALED looks even better in real life! <3

3. Kara Taylor says:

YAY for arcs!! Congrats Elsie!

4. Jenny says:

Gorgeous covers, all three! Hope you get your own ARC of Dualed soon. I can just imagine what it would be like to have a hard copy of my own book in my hands! Congrats!

5. I love the graveyard at the bottom of the Nightmare Affair cover. Original illustrations are so cool.

Arcs. Heck yeah, Elsie.

6. Brittany S says:

Wow, I have no idea what it’s about, but the cover of Dualed has me really intrigued!!

• Hi Brittany! Thanks so much! I love the cover, too–wish I could say I came up with the idea, but it’s the amazing work of artist Michael Heath. Add in some fantastic input from RH art design and yay!

7. Irene says:

OOOOOOOh Pretty bookcovers … I like!