pivot point cover reveal/ARC requests for dualed

i think it’s about time for yet another cover reveal, don’t you? how’s this gorgeous cover for pivot point by kasie west? i love how you can’t tell if the girls are friends or enemies. and we need more covers with vertical title placements because it’s really refreshing and eye-catching! kasie is a friend, fellow friday the thirteener, and lucky 13, and i couldn’t be happier for her! congrats, kasie! pivot point will be published february 2013, and it’s fantastic, so make sure you pick it up!

also, see that little tab up top? the one that says ARC requests? actually, i’ll even add the form here. yep, random house is now taking requests for DUALED ARCs. so if you’re a book reviewer, a blogger, or librarian, and are interested in reading DUALED, please submit a request! and while i can’t guarantee you’ll be sent an ARC, i promise that my publisher will consider each and every request! and i’m still blown away from all the enthusiasm for DUALED, so thank you so much!

so my first page passes for DUALED are due tomorrow. it’s my last chance for any real edits. then it’s back to drafting DIVIDED, which is due next week. i love summer, but i wouldn’t mind if it rained until my deadlines are up. sun definitely makes it harder to write!

About these ads
Tagged , , , , , ,

14 thoughts on “pivot point cover reveal/ARC requests for dualed

1. Brittany says:

Very exciting! Just filled out a request form in hopes that I get chosen for an ARC :)

2. Yahong says:

I totally agree with you on the vertical title placements–utilize them! They’re so lovely… as is that cover. :)

Really, sun makes it harder for you to write? That’s interesting. Is it just because the sun makes you want to go outside? Or is it too bright? :P

• Hi Yahong! I feel bad for staying inside when it’s nice out. But when it’s raining I just sit there in my sweats and tea and it’s much easier to concentrate!

3. Love the cover and hooray for ARC requests! It seems like this year is flying by so fast with everything going on. So excited to read DUALED!

4. Lydia K says:

Oh, gorgeous! Love it.
    Just pinned it to my YA/MG debut Pinterest board. :)

5. Ashley says:

Great cover for Pivot Point!

My fingers, toes, and all other limbs are crossed in hopes of getting an ARC for Dualed! :D

6. kasie west says:

Elsie! Thanks so much for doing this. I’ve been out of town so much I haven’t had an opportunity to visit blogs. You’re the greatest. :)

7. annejhoycexo says:

Thank you for doing this. I’m just hoping now I’ll be able to receive an ARC of Dualed. Ahhh! :)